Monday, September 19, 2011

"Cyanide in Tylenol"

Taking a business law class over the summer, I thought I had heard all the laws and examples associated with ethics in business....not this one. When Charlie brought up the "Tylenol crisis" of the early 1980's last week, I immediately wanted to find out more about it, because I had never heard of this in my entire life (predominately I'm sure because it was before my lifetime and by the time I was born it was soo 5 minutes ago.). Anyways, attempting to expand on the issue I searched deep into google to uncover something about the topic Charlie DIDN'T cover in class, but instead came up with this. Not really new information, but it will promote a few chuckles and since it is relative...I thought I would be kind and share. Your welcome.

-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment